Sunday 2 March 2014

Break Through

Wow what a Skype session today. For the past couple of Skype sessions I have to admit I did not really have a clue about what was going on and generally kept quiet. For the first time today I was actively involved and actually felt like I knew what i was talking about for some things.
Lots of interesting topics came up and was exciting to hear everyone's opinions about the topics.
I was particular interested in the topic about boys and dance in an Educational setting. Working in this environment i get to experience this every day so felt I was able to express my experiences. I think this may be a research/topic I would like to investigate in Module 2 and 3 or at least start thinking about.

I have resources (for secondary level) that may help engage boys with dance or help them explore dance further.

My email is m.bouchereau@stthomasmoreschool.org.uk if any one would like me to send anything.

As for my bank account being low due to the amount of books I have purchased I feel a lot better knowing most have done this and there is light at the end of this dark tunnel. I generally do not enjoy reading and find it very hard to keep with a book, however today's tips about keeping a glossary, forming your own bibliography have given me so many ideas to help with my academic writing and just to further my understanding and knowledge.

I think I have grasped the whole Pedagogy Vs Andragogy well I did have to go look it up again however i can now bank these words in my glossary!

Until my next blog

Very excited and again thank you guys for a great session I am still buzzing!

Marie-Reine

No comments:

Post a Comment